Thursday, January 13, 2011

TRYING TO FOCUS...

This week, as I sit in class, I have been trying to focus however, our world has experienced a tragedy in Arizona, flooding in Australia, and we have been remembering the earthquake in Haiti. Today, I felt the need to pray for those in recovery in Arizona, Australia and Haiti. There is so much need in our world but I know God is in our midst. Will you join me in prayer?

But you, O Lord, do not be far away!
O my help, come quickly to my aid!
Deliver my soul from the sword,

my life from the power of the dog!
Save me from the mouth of the lion!

From the horns of the wild oxen you have rescued me.
I will tell of your name to my brothers and sisters;
in the midst of the congregation I will praise you.
Psalm 22:19-22







No comments:

Post a Comment